fredag 5 oktober 2012

Sam Riley"OTR" Interview - Mention Kristen

Photobucket
shortlist Are you happy On The Road is ready to be released?
I felt a huge weight lift off me at Cannes, because I’d been apprehensive from the day I was given [the part]. And I kind of had the feeling that it’s out there now, people can sh*t on it or like it.
How did it go down in Cannes?
The reception after the film was great. There was a big standing ovation – I think someone timed it and it was six minutes – which was better than the tomatoes I was expecting. Then, one of the first pages that comes up when I turn my computer on isThe Guardian film page, and I saw the two stars, and I was like, “Ah, f*ck! Way to ruin it!” (..)
Did Kristen Stewart attract a lot of attention?
Once, we arrived in this little airport and I walked out first, and there were two little old dudes with cameras, and I thought, “F*ckin’ ’ell, it must be slim pickings being a paparazzi here. This is their payday!” They were taking photos of me, and I could see out the corner of my eye Kristen going out the door, into the car and f*cking off. One of them came up to me with a piece of paper, and went [in poor Argentinian accent], “Christian Stewart?” and I went, “No [points at his name], I’m this one, that one’s just walked off!”
Any other incidents?
Some kids found out where the hotel was. They were crossing a river to stand outside the window, and when I opened the curtains, they were like,”Kristy! Kristy!” all night. It was mental. And when we got back to the airport, her bodyguard said, “We’re going to put the producers in the car they think is her car, and drop them off…” And we had to run through the airport, and I saw how aggressive some of these photographers can be. It’s a strange job to chase a 20-year-old girl around…
Is she used to the attention?
She deals with it well. I’d have a caution for thumping them by now if they followed me around like that.
Did you get closer during filming? Garrett barely had a shirt on throughout, and there were sex scenes too… 
Man. I’ve seen his penis more than I have my own brother’s! By the end of it, I didn’t even bat an eyelid. There was a scene where we all sat naked on a rock together, which never made it into the film, but it was so funny – we never looked down, we just looked at each other, like, “You all right?”, “Yeah, I’m fine, yeah.”

KstewAngel

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...